Our brand new custom fishing boat can handle all of your charter fishing needs. Whether you are looking to spend the day fishing in Fort Myers back bay, enjoying a Dolphin tour with your family, are looking to hook tarpon, snook and redfish, our boat can handle it. With over 16 fishing rod holders and the space to accommodate groups and families up to 6 persons, our 24’ charter boat has everything you need for a great day on the water.
The boat is equipped with a 2 large YETI coolers that act as benches which can hold up to 6 people. The YETI Tundra 75 to store drinks and food and a YETI Tundra 210 cooler for dry storage.
What to Bring on Board:
- Sunglasses: A good pair of polarized glasses are a key component out here on the water. If you have some bring them so you can see what I see.
- Food and Drink: I only supply water, ice, and fun times.
- Water: If you have personal brand preferences I do encourage you bring your own water.
- Sunscreen and a Towel: to clean off your hands after applying.
- A Tote to Carry your food and drinks, sunscreen, etc. that is compressible and easy to store.
- Cooler: If you plan on keeping your catch I recommend your own cooler for the drive home. You must leave this cooler in your vehicle.
What NOT To Bring:
- BANANAS, they are bad luck.
- Spray sunscreen: It leaves a slippery residue on the boat and could be a safety hazard.
- Coolers: There is no room to store them. The boat has 2 large YETI coolers for your use.
- Red wine: Beer and liquor are permitted, but red wine will stain the deck.
- Black soled shoes are not permitted. Please wear white bottom shoes or boating shoes.